Monday, September 16, 2013

Happy Shower with Olay


                                                                                Blog post from FB February 24, 2013 

It's my favorite bath soap. It smells really good, relaxing and I feel gorgeous after a bath because of its glittery effect that stays on the skin for like 2 hours or more than that. I didn't able to notice it the first time and I just  thought I lie somewhere that has glitters and until I realized that it's from the Soap! I was able to use a couple of containers of this for like a year or so, and this is my last pair of containers I scored somewhere random convenience store, because the "Olay lady" I consulted at the Department store says, that Olay phase out the product, I don't know why and they don't know it too, maybe one of you are familiar with this, because they're selling this as Buy 1 Take 1 so its way cheaper from the other. There's this blog I visited a long time ago and I found it in the picture and I asked her where she got it, She said that it's a gift from a friend and she received a box of em' O_O and I was so jealous, I hope Olay will put this back in the market and also the Facial Wash Total Effects its worth expensive but its worth to buy.. 

So there's the story... Happy shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment