Thursday, September 19, 2013

Don't judge the girl by "What's in her bag".

My own version of "what's in your bag" from cosmo.ph :) 

This may share a bit about my personality. Please don't judge the girl by "What's in her bag" . In this picture I have: Wade Shoes, Tory burch wallet (fake), Card Organizer, Egg pouch, Olay all day moisturizer, Rayban shades from farmers cubao, Hello Kitty coin purse, Skittles & Nerds candies, checkered pouch (gift), Lipstick (imported, gift I forgot its name) Nyx Lipstick Soft Matte Lip Cream, Polka dot Yellow socks from landmark, Red screened pouch, Mcdo ampao, Movie ticket, earplugs, tissue, my blackberry. 



Inside the red screened pouch I have: Band aid, Rio mints colgate tootpaste, efficascent oil, Maybelline lipstick, gucci pink lipstick i bought from tiangge, meds, huge nail cutters, fine tech pen, mighty bond, key holder. 



Inside the Egg pouch I have: Carmex Lip Balm, Herbench lip & cheek tint, hygieniex, Nyx Matt Lipstick. 



By the way I want to share how this Nyx matte lipstick works for me. I first tried their Sau Paulo Nyx soft matte lip cream and even my friends likes it too, because it stays longer when I let them try mine. I bought it from digital traincase. Unfortunately It's already empty and I wasn't able to blog about it. I like matte lipsticks and this nyx product really makes me happy. So I had another one, Nyx Matte Lipstick Angel I bought it from the same store. 
 


There you go Bellas! ♥ 



No comments:

Post a Comment