Saturday, October 5, 2013

Happy Saturday at the Beauty Fair IL Terrazzo Mall Timog

Today before going to work, I dropped by at the Beauty fair IL Terrazzo Mall timog. And of course some other girls did  as well especially those make up junkies.

Here's my little haul from the beauty fair that I'm happy to share with :)

Moulin Rouge Lip and Cheek tint from YET Manila - Korean Cosmetics & Skin Care Line 
 note: in fairness to the kid who's helping her mom selling their stuff, is a PRO! She knows a lot better than me, and his daddy said , they're the one who volunteered to come with them.
Brush Guards and Miners Matte factor from  Chic Cosmetics Manila
Look Beauty Fat Lips from Make Up Hub By Naturele Collezione
And as always My Favorite Nyx matte Lipcream from Digital Traincase



Yes, Lippies all mine! Since I'm in a hurry too bad I wasn't able to check brushes from the other shop. And I'm not ready yet to buy make up pallete. And Oh!I just found out that Bettina Carlos was there yesterday with gummy selling cupcakes :(

Goodnight! Hope you had a Happy Saturday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment