Monday, April 4, 2016

Chocolate Lovers in Cubao



Blogging Finally!
 
Anyway, It was Saturday afternoon I went to Chocolate house in Cubao to buy for the goodies that I need for baking. It wasn't my first time to go there, but this is the first time I'll be blogging about it. 
It's a store for bakers and moms who's into baking. You would find a lot of things for baking there like different pans, chocolate bars ( dark, white and pink) chocolate coins, chocolate chips, butter and bars of cream cheese, they also have those toppers or flowers made of candy for your cake, and packaging. If you're looking for basic baking needs like those, you may find it there. I can't take photo's inside sorry, but at least I was able to take pictures how it looks like outside.

They also have baking class if you're interested you may visit their website here: http://achocolatelover.com/












No comments:

Post a Comment