Monday, November 2, 2015

Make-Up Today


 Hello! Finally decided to put up something here. And yeah! for the details of my make up it will be listed here. 

Brows: design my brow  @thefaceshop
Eye Make up: Sunset Cafe pallete by Ever Bilena
Contour : City Color Contour pallette from MakeupHolics
Face: Ponds BB Cream & Ponds Age Miracle Moisturizer
Toner: Kojie San
Garnier Roll on for my Eye moisturizer 
Mysterious Mocha color show collection Maybelline (Matte) 
Essence Volume Mascara 
Nichido Curler

Hair: I did not comb my hair last night after bath  

This is for Day make up though, can't wear this kind of make up for Night make up #justsayin







If I missed something please let me know. 

By the way,  I wont be going somewhere , Actually , I might be home and just be mommy for the whole day. So what I mean is, You can put make up on whenever you feel like it. And again, whenever you feel like it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment