Monday, January 18, 2016

MakeUpToday: Toast of New York


I noticed that everyone went to buy lipstick for fall season last december ( of course ).  I think its like a tradition.

Anyways. Here's my first entry for Make up Today for 2016 featuring my Ever Bilena Toast of New York Matte Lipstick.

I look fresh with the Dream matte mousse foundation.









Products I used: 

EB Toast of New York
FX No shine mattifier as Face primer - Holy Grail 
Maybelline Minerals 
Nichido Gold Foil eye shadow  used as base 
I ♥ Stage Essence eyeshadow base 
Nichido Final Powder under eye highlighter
in2it for brows
LoL eyeshadow pallette ( reviewed)
Dream Matte Mousse Foundation
Hyper Curl Mascara 
Tony Moly Long Skinney Eyeliner Gel 
Maybelline Crayon liner



2 comments:

  1. I super love the lipstick!♡ How much was it in PHP?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimmieinthecity its 165 pesos only!

    ReplyDelete