Friday, December 25, 2015

10 things I had gone "Cray-Cray" last 2015

5 more days before new year! Happy New Year guys!  Since we are about to say goodbye now with this 2015. I just want to remember and make an entry about it because It's just nice to remember some things that we'd love from the past .. 


1. Starbucks 

 Yes. I'm addicted with their coffee. I used to order Caramel Frappe. I'm not doing any diet, so sometimes when I feel rich and careless I'm having their coffee. Now they have the Toffee nut again, and I had 2 cups from the last 3 weeks. I'm not planning to get their planner, because I'ts just stupid to buy 16 cups of coffee to get a planner. But if someone would give me, that ain't a prob. But I'm actually looking for a planner right now. I want something white with glittery cover i think. 


2. Scented Candle / Room Spray / Lysol

As a home maker, I always want our home to be "homie" and relaxing. So aside from cleaning it up like doing the basic cleaning everyday ( naks ) , I like burning scented candle to smell nice. So I've been searching with Room Spray till I settled myself with the Lysol buy 1 take 1 that I got from the grocery because Room Spray is just expensive. So far I've tried Vanilla, Lavender. And I figured out that I don't want flower scents. Yes I don't! I'd rather like something fruity and yummy like the one from the bath & body works which named Roasted Marshmallow , I haven't smelled it yet, I just think it smells nice. It' just so expensive so I didn't mean to buy. 

3. Dry Shampoo. 

Oh my gosh! This thing was so hard to find. Reason why I was looking for it, because I was so curious and for my lifestyle and the type of hair I have. I would want to have one. So I found Dove Dry Shampoo at Landmark Trinoma. It cost Php 279.75? Yes? This thing was mentioned in Cosmo magazine but there are just a few brands that are locally available. I think the famous Dry Shampoo brand as far as I know is Batiste. 




4. DIY / Home Remedies

I'm a Mom and an acting wife with my behalf. Being a mom, you're the one who should always be at home. There were times that only me and my other half are the ones who is taking care of my daughter ( which is the most preferred setup ) because we can't find a nanny to take over. The only disadvantage about the role of being a Mom is,  you wouldn't have a time to go out , have massage, have maniped, facial, coffee and etc. When I became a Mom I accepted the fact that my life wouldn't be the same anymore, which no more late night gimicks and late coffee with friends, have shopping alone. So I can safely say here that accepted the role whole heartedly, I expected myself to spend more time and most of my time with my family. I even turned down my meetings with friends, parties and whatever's outside, because I was also working and spending 12 hrs. outside the house when I have work, so I just want to make sure that the remaining hours will be for my family. I breastfed my child, I'm doing the cooking and now we have a business that we are looking into, which we consider as a blessing for us. So finding time for myself was hard. Bye Me time see you later. \
Here's the DIY I made a few weeks back for Zurie's 2nd bday.





5. Make-UP/ Beauty Regimen

OMG! I think 7/10 woman in the philippines became a make up junkie. Lip junkie is actually where I started, and I had 7 different shades of lipstick back then. I became interested with make up when I was pregnant with zurie. That time I was bored at home, I no longer go to work since I took my maternity leave early for a "being pregnant" purpose. I was prescribed to stay home. I started going cray cray with lipsticks, until because I was curious with how the whole thing being applied to this part of my face , here and there. 



6. Vlogging

So far, I made my own channel in youtube and successfully uploaded 2 vlogs about an event. And another vlog about make up. I really want to try it out and make it as a cool hobby. Because you know , It's something that is fun to do, well you know I find it that way. It's fun to document some things about you , your life or something that you love to do. I want to be successful with vlogging and blogging by 2016. Fingers crossed.

7. Pangako Sa'yo Remake 

This is my favorite dessert of the Day. I am so hooked with the story and of course with KathNiel, there's one day I posted on facebook "Officially KathNiel Fan" because Daniel Padilla is so gwapo, galing na nia umarte. And I feel kilig with their love team and also Ian Veneracion and Jodi Sta.Maria. I told JV, maybe we can declare that Ian Veneracion is our Channing Tatum. Hahaha! 

8. Diapers

For my daughter. I usually hoard diapers recently since Mommy poko XL is always out of stock. I don't understand that they were advertising the product on tv, but they don't have it available often in the market. From M size to XL the XL one is always out of stock, so whenever I found some bundles on the shelf, I'm buying 2-3 bundle 16 pcs. each. 

9. Cooking

There's this time I was writing a menu for the week because I'm running out of Idea's with what dish to cook. Actually It is ideal that you write down and it's a normal old time practice I heard from the oldies. I am trying not to repeat a dish in a week. I am not sure If I'm successful. Usually I cook pansit, sinigang na baboy (Jv's fave) and Fried Chicken. Hehe!

10.Online Shopping

I enjoyed Shopee. Even when I just hang with the App. And look for some sale items there. I find it cheap because if you have items that you want to order from different stores online. If that online seller is a seller from shopee, you can order it all at once and pay for shipping once. In the end it's all up to you if you have save or what, you figure out.  


So there! Thank you for reading Guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment